Hello Fluentbe students!
My name is Teacher Kristin. I create a positive, fun, and engaging environment for learning English. My friend Frankie (a big, green flamingo) likes to join me in class as we practice vocabulary, phonics, grammar, reading, and conversation skills. I enjoy seeing my students gain confidence in their speaking skills and learn how to build long, detailed sentences. I am very patient and love to celebrate my students' successes – both big and small. Come join me in class to discover how fun learning English can be! See you soon!
A little about me:
- I am a native English speaker from the USA.
- I specialize in teaching children.
- I love helping students of all ages (children and adults).
- Bachelor of Arts with a major in Music Education
- State issued teaching license
- TEFL certified
- TESOL certified
My teaching experience:
- I have tutored more than 6000 online ESL classes.
- I started teaching English online in 2018.
- I have more than 2 years of experience teaching music and band in public schools.
- I taught private flute lessons.
- I tutored music theory students.
- As a team leader in a large office, for several years I trained adult co-workers on a variety of business and technology related tasks. I also created training materials and reference documents for them.
- Playing the flute
- Learning Spanish
- Learning new things